The role is based in our Zurich office.
What can you expect?
In this role (part-time possible), you will work with colleagues to design and implement solutions to the challenges faced by leading multinational companies and their pension funds.
This will involve:
- Analysis and valuation of Swiss pension funds for financial reporting, strategic decision making and risk management
- Working as part of a team with colleagues to support providing excellent client work
- Actively contributing to marketing and research activities to support the growth of the team
- Support and help us continuing to develop our team and our client base
What are you bringing?
- You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys quantitative modeling, with a relevant educational background, preferably in actuarial science.
- You are a qualified or part-qualified actuary (under a recognized actuarial body) or interested in becoming an actuary and have 0-5 years of professional work experience (some experience would be an advantage), ideally in the valuation of pension plans or general consulting or analytical / mathematical studies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are second nature to you. Strong German and English is essential, and knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You enjoy working within a team and would look forward to working with colleagues and clients who are based both within Switzerland and internationally.
- You have strong project management skills and good organizational abilities as well as an aptitude for managing multiple stakeholder groups.
We offer you a versatile and exciting position in a dynamic working environment with an international twist. You will find a professional environment with employees who look forward to your competent support, friendly personality and desire to support the growth of our team. A collaborative team culture, respect, integrity and excellent client service are our priority. The work location is centrally located in Zurich – where we support flexible and hybrid work models.
We are looking forward to your online application. The application via our career portal only takes about 5 minutes. If you have any further questions, please Tamara Dietz via +48 69-1505 5198 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Job ID 202305707).
WTW is an equal opportunities employer.
WTW is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, WTW has 45,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical inter-sections between talent, assets and ideas driving business performance. For more information, please visit our website on www.wtwco.ch.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.