Main purpose of this function is to be part of the digital engineering team which will be responsible creating and maintaining all internal PowerBI Dashboards (Finance & Project Execution Monitoring). Supporting the setup of HZI's future ERP System (IFS) by creating new interfaces, reports and support the data migration process.
As part of the team in charge of developing and maintaining an in-house tool portfolio and associated data bases for the company activities worldwide, your task will be more specific to:
- Maintenance and improvement of existing in-house dashboards (engineering, project management, health and safety)
- Taking specifications from business users and turning them into simple applications and/or PowerBI dashboards
- Working with existing applications to support users and develop new features
- Provide documentation and training on developed apps
- Feed the continuous improvement process of the application with the goal to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Is aware of the HSE requirements relevant to the function, implements and complies with them
Job specific qualification
- BA/MA Degree in Computer Sciences and relevant experience as Software developer, Systems or Data Engineer
- Solid experience of Microsoft PowerBI & Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of using Azure DevOps as version control
- Knowledge of developer tools: VSCode, Git
- Basic knowledge of IFS as a plus (creating custom entities, lobbies and using the IFS-API)
- Experience in finance related projects is a plus
- Good knowledge of project management and working with different project disciplines, multiple locations and cultures
- Knowledge of modeling of real world problems and processes (data and systems modeling)
- Willingness and ability to finish projects from start to finish including documentation, high flexibility
- Willingness to work in a team
- Interest in processes, product knowledge and technical understanding of the operations of EfW / RG plants
- Knowledge in Requirements Engineering and Usability is a plus
- Languages: English (spoken + written). German and other languages are a plus
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.