The Associate is responsible for looking after corporate clients assigned to the Relationship Manager (RM). He/she will support the RM in the course of advising customers in the fields of Commercial Banking, Corporate Finance and Investment Banking, taking account of special customer requirements and involving product specialists from the client sales team.
- Contact for customers and deputy for the RM
- Support the RM in a value-orientated management of customer portfolios in particular with loan applications and profitability focused business approvals
- Monitor customers intensively in order to be in a position to identify customer needs and be able to offer concepts for solutions in alignment with the responsible RM
- Close cooperation with Global Sector coverage and ESG specialists to ensure a continuous strategic dialogue with key accounts and position Commerzbank as partner of first choice
- Responsibility for supporting the RM in all compliance and regulatory related tasks within the 1st Line of Defence concept of the bank
- Take ownership for overarching topics within the team by acquiring multiplier roles
- Take responsibility for carrying out on-going analyses of credit worthiness and identifying risk signals of all customers assigned to him/her, working with the local Risk Management department
- Facilitate the budget planning process in cooperation with RMs and client sales team members including share of wallet analyses for customers in respect of products to identify potential sources of revenue
- Degree level education or Commercial training (e.g as a banker) supplemented if possible, with professional qualifications in banking
- Successful work with corporate customers
- German to a high level, English fluently
- French or other languages would be an advantage
Commerzbank is one of the leading big banks in Germany and one of the most important in Europe. Commerzbank has been present on the Swiss market since 1985 and focuses on Corporate and Investment Banking. A particular strength is to facilitate the international growth of our export-oriented clients.
If you are looking for a challenging task in an international workspace and a highly motivated team, we are looking forward to your application to join our team.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the function, you are welcome to contact Mr. Jörg Beckers; Head of Large Corporates Switzerland, +41 44 563 6917; email@example.com.