Audit – Manager / Senior Manager – Trade, Industries & Services – Februar 2024
- You have 8 to 10 years demonstrable international experience in a similar role at a Big 4 or an International Second Tier firm. Furthermore you are technically extremely strong with an excellent working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP. Experience with complex accounting matters (derivatives, complex acquisitions, IPO's, etc) is welcome.
- You completed the CA / CPA qualification or equivalent – ideally with first time passes.
- You have excellent English language skills. Other language skills are appreciated.
- You have experience in managing a multi-location public or non-public company audit and are very effective in your day-to-day management of clients and in building and maintaining strong relationships.?
- You have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of commercial issues facing businesses in this industry including the management and delegation to junior staff.?
- You are a team player who has the ability to report upwards to Directors and Partners. Moreover, you have excellent verbal and written communications skills, which includes the ability to present information clearly and concisely.?
- You have a positive "can do" attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities.
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC, Dammstrasse 21, 6302 Zug