Audit Training Manager
- Experience in audit and relevant auditing standards (GAAS).
- CPA or on the way to it.
- You like to facilitate workshops and trainings.
- Ability to explain complex topics in an easy and understandable way.
- A passion for excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German or French.
- Good organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and to re-prioritize.
- An interest in new tools and embedding them.
- Interested in doing things differently (creativity).
- Some travel may be required when involved in providing training.
- Currently, we are thinking of 50% for this role and working between 5-50% as an auditor to stay connected to the job. Knowing the day-to-day challenges is essential to have a big impact of trainings.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zurich