Our consulting business offers a broad range of functional and multi-jurisdictional services aimed at providing clients with high-value and trusted advice. Our financial services organization is the only one of the Big 4 companies with a functional and international specialization in the financial services sector. This is how we offer seamless, consistent, and high-quality services to our customers around the world.
- Work on exciting Cybersecurity projects at some of the largest Swiss banks and insurance companies
- Gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and our global methods
- Be at the forefront of thought leadership in response to today's changing market and new challenges
- Expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders
- Opportunity to work with people across Europe and the world
Your key responsibilities
- Your focus will be on Cybersecurity consulting, information security, and risk assessment of processes, applications, systems, and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies
- You will work on projects in hot topics in Cybersecurity such as cloud security, blockchain, DevOps, penetration testing, and security architecture
- In addition, you will also take on tasks in the areas of IT risk assurance in terms of internal controls and risk and compliance management
- As a member of an interdisciplinary team of specialists, you will support our customers in consulting projects in assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality in the field of Cybersecurity
- Help our clients understand the Cyber threat landscape and assess the maturity of their Cybersecurity strategy
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) related to Cybersecurity topics, or equivalent education
- A must: Passion for consulting and Cybersecurity topics and an in-depth technical understanding from training or other experience
- A plus: Previous knowledge of the financial services sector
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: ability to work in a team, determination, commitment, a strong presence, an independent working style, and a quick grasp of new topics
- Fluent in German and English
What we are looking for
Are you as ambitious as we are? As a member of our high-performing teams, you will develop the tech skills and mindset to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, technology, teams, and culture to realize your potential and change the world. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the brightest minds, and ask better questions to get even better answers. The unique experiences you gain at EY will accompany you throughout your life. It is in your hands. It's yours to build.
What we offer
- International, multicultural team of highly motivated professionals
- A culture that encourages diversity and learning
- An environment that constantly opens new doors for you through the exchange of knowledge, flexibility and recognition in a modern workplace that offers the necessary flexibility
- The opportunity to work with great people who are very helpful and will support you in your career growth
- An open and collaborative work culture based on honesty, integrity, and mutual respect
- Abundant training opportunities and online courses to improve your knowledge and skills in technical and non-technical areas
- During your employment with us, you have the opportunity to earn an accredited, proprietary, and complimentary MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School – free of charge. *
If you can demonstrate that you meet the above criteria, please contact us as soon as possible. Take the next step now and apply online for your new challenge. Ref. No.: 956241. For further information, please contact our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org/ +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* except EY contractors, interns, and alumni.