- Büro, Verwaltung, Sachbearbeitung
- Execute repertoire onboarding of new clients
- Process and execute CWR files
- Implement and adapt repertoire definition of clients (Carve-In / -Out)
- Multi-territorial work and agreement registration
- Execution copyright dispute resolution process
- Manage Mint repertoire in Content ID systems from DSPs
- Coordinating tasks between the different documentation units of Mint
- Perform quality assurance for processing & distribution
- Handle customer contact regarding administration and copyright
- Administer cue sheets for VOD
- Min. 3 years experience working in the administration / copyright environment of a music publisher / collecting society / rights management organisation
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Have a strong understanding of the broader music rights landscape
- Good coordination and prioritisation skills
- High work capacity, commitment to urgency and quality
- Honesty and resilience in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
As an attractive employer we provide the conditions for a pleasant and motivating working environment. Continuous training and further education as well as good social benefits are a matter of course for us. If this sounds appealing to you remember that a job is a just a start not a destination which is why nobody fills all boxes. We encourage you to apply with a CV, a cover letter and a picture on our recruiting platform.