Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the industry
Your key responsibilities
- An exciting and challenging position with executive level exposure across business and technology teams at multinational companies.
- Manage and execute complex cyber security engagements
- Actively contribute to go-to market strategy and execution including identification of sales opportunities, and preparation of proposals for our international clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-regional EY teams to create strong ties, to raise awareness of the cyber security team's capabilities, and to seize cross-functional sales opportunities
- Develop and update EY cyber security methodologies
- Promote EY by routinely speaking at (and participating in) security conferences and professional meetings
- Manage and cultivate vendor relationships to ensure go-to market alignment
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT security environments and into our global methodology.
- Your focus will be on cyber security and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems.
- Assist our clients in understanding cyber threat landscape, assess the maturity of their cyber security strategy within the context of business objectives and risks
- Technology architecture and implementation.
- Implement or improving cyber security management strategy and processes at the clients' organization
- Support our leading cyber security projects within a Transformation program
- Support organizations to improve their cyber security processes
- Develop cyber security Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) with touch points to Cybersecurity topics or equivalent education.
- 7-10 years proven experience in delivering cyber security engagements: e.g. cyber security programs and strategies, penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, cyber security governance, security architecture, data privacy, data leakage prevention, and identity and access management
- Proven track record in professional services sales
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, team mentoring, client and project management
- Experience with cyber security frameworks (ISO, NIST, etc.)
- An understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response
Ideally, you'll also have
- One of Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO Implementor or Auditor, etc.)
What we look for
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German or French
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking a proactive role in engagements
- Independent, solution-oriented and structured approach
- Flexible, responsible and self-confident personality, who feels comfortable in client's environment
- Readiness for work assignments on site at our clients
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 33001) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.