Data Scientist Financial Planning
- Support and shape the financial planning and analysis processes (short, mid and long term forecasts).
- Develop an automated forecast model aimed at forecasting consumer demand, leveraging state of the art machine learning algorythms.
- Create and analyze large data sets to gain insights and develop new models.
- Use advanced statistical methods to analyse the behaviour of KPI's and test hypothesis.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of financial data to support business decisions and drive performance improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, Finance, or a related field.
- You have a strong background in data science and advanced knowledge in time series forecasting.
- You have knowledge of statistical learning, machine learning and deep learning using libraries such as Darts, Nixtla, etc. You are proficient in Python
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL (ideally Google BigQuery) and can handle large datasets with Pandas, Dask and Polars
- You can articulate yourself well, act proactively and have proven adaptability to change.
- Opportunity to help shape the development and expansion of data-driven disciplines in a new team within the Finance Department.
- Many opportunities to develop professionally: workshops, brown bag lunches & guilds
- After-work events and drinks in the in-house café-bar "Pause" & special prices on our entire range (Digitec & Galaxus)
- EDU Points: We give all employees 2'000 EDU-Points per year, which can be freely used for personal development.
- Flexible working hours with 25 vacation days, possible part-time up to 80%, home office according to your needs – home office
- Want to know more about us? Go to our tech blog here
- Company culture that's driven by rapid failure and learning – our values
What's going on at Digitec Galaxus?
We are looking forward to your application via our online application tool.
(Applications must be submitted via the online application tool only, otherwise they cannot be processed.
We will only consider direct applications. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered).
Your contact for this vacancy:
Digitec Galaxus AG
Manuel Stadler, HR Recruitment
044 575 98 20
Digitec Galaxus is part of the Migros Group.
For more job opportunities, visit migros-gruppe.jobs.