Director Digital HR Transformation Consulting
- You have a at least a Bachelor university degree (Business Administration, Information Technology, Business Informatics or equivalent).
- You have at least 10 years of work experience in the field of Human Resources in the field of HRIS/HRT consulting incl. relevant project management experience.
- You have experience in the implementation of HRIS cloud solutions / a certification in SAP SuccessFactors and/or Workday is a great advantage.
- You will manage project topics independently and you will proactively lead business development initiatives.
- You are strong in analytical thinking but also have a creative mind to develop innovative solutions for our clients and are familiar with agile working practices as design thinking, SAFe, scrum, etc.
- You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients, will help to extend our client network and build up specific industry and functional expertise.
- You are fluent in English (communication and facilitation skills), any other language is an additional advantage.
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.
Today's world is not simple. The challenges facing business and society are complex. We know those challenges need to be looked at from a new angle. With your human ingenuity, passion and experience combined with the latest technology, these problems become easier to tackle. We are a passionate community of solvers coming together in unexpected ways, creating new solutions and sustained outcomes. Together, we are part of The New Equation.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zurich