Together with your colleagues from the Communication & Projects unit, you ensure the highest quality standards for SFI’s communication and projects. You manage SFI’s communication activities including among others publications like SFI’s annual Activity Report. You support SFI’s stakeholder management efforts and are responsible for the Institute’s CRM database, media contacts and external communication activities like social media channels, crafting and dispatching newsletters or emailing campaigns, and SFI’s website management. Your responsibilities also include the event management for SFI’s Annual Meeting and the planning of other conferences.
What we expect
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or another relevant field.
- You bring several years of professional experience ideally from the banking or finance industry or an academic organization.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German. French and/or Italian language skills are a plus.
- You are a team player and are able to work well with a diverse group of cross-functional colleagues to ensure consistent messaging, layouting and branding.
- You are at ease with creating client-oriented content for various channels & stakeholders and have a proven track record with different social media tools and email marketing.
- You are comfortable engaging with senior representatives from banking and academia.
- You are self-driven, curious of the whole while careful about detail, sensitive to confidentiality, and have an outgoing approach.
What we offer
- The opportunity to belong to a global Top-10 research institute in banking and finance with an impeccable reputation in the Swiss banking industry and the global academic research community.
- The opportunity to work in a small, highly motivated, collaborative, and intellectually inspiring team while creating a direct impact on the foundation’s core operations.
- A flexible working environment that fosters modern and agile working methods and provides an autonomous role with the responsibility of handling a broad range of high-impact tasks.
- Exposure to leading research and access to the ongoing dialogue between academia and the banking and finance industries.
- Valuable insights into the world of banking and finance as well as the opportunity to extend your network among high-profile contacts, within the banking industry and academia.
Please send your electronic application including your salary expectations to Christine.Preisig(at)sfi.ch.
For more information about the Swiss Finance Institute please visit www.swissfinanceinstitute.ch.