- Lead the financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting process in the Business unit.
- Follow and drive main KPI at entity and Business level (Order intake / Revenue / profitability / Overhead / hourly rates/ Cash / Tendering costs).
- Ensure that data consolidation is properly performed and delivered on time.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate actual, forecast comparison and other findings to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all units are reporting in a timely manner.
- Work with the subsidiaries to support the budget and forecasting processes. Organise monthly review calls.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to prepare annual budgets, considering business objectives. Monitor budget throughout the year and provide insights on financial performance.
- Analyse Cost Centres data to assess productivity and cost control.
Process & Tools
- Focus on understanding finance & business high level processes.
- Identify areas of improvement with ability to prioritize on value creation & time savings topics.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to implement process enhancements, driving efficiency and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Align with Management team on the focus points, problems to be solved or procedures to be improved.
- Hold regular discussions with team to present the overview of processes and improvements ongoing.
- Be the BU central point to understand the current financial data flow, streamlining potential, new analysis identification and new tools development requests.
Job specific qualification
- Education in accounting/finance/controlling/economics (e.g. Degree in business administration at university/university of applied science)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving attitude ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in data analysis and using financial software and tools (Excel, ERP systems, data visualization tools).
- Several years' experience in finance, preferably in the sector of plant construction and capital goods industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner to diverse stakeholders.
- High level of resilience and assertiveness
- Strong ability to set priorities and take decisions
- Team player and customer oriented
- Experienced in working in an intercultural environment
Competence in working methods
- Good understanding of financial consolidation principles, core financial kpi's, P&L, balance sheet, cost centers structures and dynamics.
- Good knowledge of ERP system IFS or SAP (finance, Project controlling or controlling module) and Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Understanding of data modelling and analytics system (Tableau / Power Bi)
- Good documentation skills – preparation of manuals and work instructions for end users related to tools and process development
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.