We seek an ambitious and self-driven Head of Clients to lead our sales activities and establish an effective Client Team in our Zurich office. Spartan advises both global private and institutional clients in derivatives strategies. The Client Team is responsible for increasing the company’s visibility, effectively promoting the company’s solutions as well as developing strong and valuable client relationships.
In the position you will be responsible for the growth of the client and asset base, orchestrate the Client Team and activities, develop the marketing activities further and thus have direct impact on the success of the company. As part of a start-up, you are expected to think out-of-the-box and push self-propelled initiatives to execution.
Key tasks and opportunities
- Play the integral role in the development of the client and asset base
- Develop and pursue a powerful sales and marketing strategy
- Establish and grow a hi-calibre and successful sales team
- Promote the company’s solutions and play back client demand
- Represent the company and its values
- Engage in effective marketing activities and spur broad visibility
- Collaborate with the Research and Advisory team for sales documentation
- Experience and strong track record in sales (SFO, EAM, HNW)
- Entrepreneurial thinking leader and team player, able to work independently and under pressure; focus on what matters most
- Extensive experience in derivatives and structured products
- The ideal candidate can explain why Satoshi does not like friendly ghosts
- Advanced degree in Banking and Finance/Business Administration
- Languages: English fluent, German and/or any other language is an advantage
Thank you for applying to Spartan.