In this role, you are primarily responsible for the following:
- Operational management and responsibility for Finance and Accounting.
- Responsibility for monthly reporting to the Group and Executive Management.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Ensuring consolidated financial statements according to Swiss GAAP FER, incl. consolidation of the German and Austrian companies.
- Contact for banks, auditors, authorities, external consultants, and insurance brokers
- Responsible for all tax issues
- Ongoing optimization and renewal of work processes
- Personnel and technical management of the accounting team (3-4 accountants)
The ideal candidate is:
- fully motivated to contribute your knowledge and to work together with the accounting team to ensure the success of the company
- able to work under pressure and not get into a skid even in hectic situations
- experienced in growth phases, and you actively contribute
Required educational background and experience:
- Commercial training with further education in finance and accounting with a federal certificate of competence
- Several years of management experience in a comparable position
- Experience in international companies
- German and English
- SAP knowledge
- User knowledge of LucaNet (consolidation) is a plus
Extras within our company:
- Generous purchase conditions on e-mobility-related vehicles and accessories
- Always the latest e-mobility models
- Progressive & innovative working conditions in a young and sporty environment
- Open and international company culture
- Modern workplace with up-to-date infrastructure and new working aids
- Development opportunities on a professional and personal level
- 6 weeks holiday
If you fulfill the requirements, please send your complete application documents (in English) to: email@example.com
Your contact person for this vacancy is Roman Huber; +41 434 991 250.
We are looking forward to your application