We are currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to support the HR and general administration department as of the beginning of November 2023.
- Processing of initial recruiting process, on- and offboarding as well as management of personnel files
- Contact person for HR and administrative questions
- Process accounts payables, expense claims and credit card expenses
- Responsible for office management incl. reception, general communication
- Organize team events, appointments and maintain calendars
- Assist Head of HR and Finance with payroll and various projects
- Completed commercial training/qualification or comparable qualification
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in administration or HR
- English and German fluently (spoken/written)
- Ease with MS Office and IT software
- Organizational talent, quality awareness, flexibility, enthusiasm, team spirit and a can-do mentality
What we offer you
- Centrally located workplace, flexible working hours model incl. home office as well as training and further education opportunities
- A collegial working environment with a flat hierarchical structure, including regular team events
- You can expect a varied, fulfilling task in an interesting, dynamic environment
Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team? Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electrophysiology and to bring medications for the brain to patients earlier.
Mrs. Kim Schwendener looks forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, and transcripts) by email at email@example.com.