- Conquer new markets and find new distribution partners globally (work location is Zurich, Switzerland).
- Conduct negotiations and close new partnerships.
- Work with existing Distribution Partners to jointly accelerate their growth.
- Conduct regular business reviews with all stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and a winning personality with empathy and warmth.
- Strong negotiation and reasoning skills – basically dealmaker capabilities.
- Several years of international sales experience in the FMCG sector, beverage industry is a plus.
- Quick perception skills and talent for networked thinking and structured, independent work.
- Proven experience in international businesses development and availability for regular travel is a must.
- Fluent (written & spoken) in English with very good German (company language; at least B1 level); any additional language is an advantage.
What you can expect
- Forward-looking, international company with flat hierarchies and a team-oriented environment active in a market with exciting potential and extraordinary challenges.
- While reporting to the International Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to follow your passion for a very demanding and at the same time highly fascinating task, to take on responsibility and to achieve great things in a modern, dynamic working environment.
- Working above the roofs of Zurich with a view of the entire city and lake. A spacious terrace to celebrate, the company stages regular events to get together as well as a gym to work out.
- An endless supply of our beverage brands is available on location.
If you see yourself above, we have finally found you and look forward to receiving your convincing application – including your salary expectations (p.a.) and earliest possible starting date.
We also welcome any questions you may have. Our Talent Acquisition Manager Philip Hardegger will be happy to answer them. T: +41 58 900 75 75 and E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications sent by e-mail or via the personnel service will not be considered.