Wüest Partner is an innovative and independent service provider in the real estate industry. Since 1985, we have been creating a sound basis for decision-making by combining expertise, data and digital solutions. We lead the industry with comprehensive services in the areas of consulting, valuation, data, products, publications and education to help our clients gain new perspectives and create sustainable value.
Wüest Partner is wholly owned by its 31 current partners. They guarantee continuity, quality and independence.
Wüest Partner as a group employs 500 people at 15 locations in Europe, with headquarters in Switzerland. The subsidiaries Durable, Datahouse, QualiCasa and Signa-Terre belong to the group.
Your team and your mission
Data analysis, modeling, software development and real estate market research come together in our business unit DAT (Data, Analytics & Technology). With many years of experience as a leading real estate consulting company, we ensure that our carefully maintained data are converted into valuable insights and recommendations for action and are made easily accessible to our customers via our state-of-the-art applications.
To expand our model & analysis team, we are looking for a Sustainability Analyst Intern who enjoys conceptual work on models and brings programming knowledge as well as an interest in real estate and its effects on the environment and society.
Your area of responsibility
Participation and support in our model & analysis team by:
- Assisting in calculating greenhouse gas emissions from mortgage portfolios
- Researching and processing new data sets in the area of sustainability
- Support with specific thematic or regulatory research in the Swiss and European context
- Assistance with writing studies and publications
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Environmental/Natural Sciences or Engineering
- You enjoy designing and implementing models
- Good programming knowledge in R or Python, GIS knowledge is an advantage
- A keen interest in the real estate field and its effects on the environment and society as well as an interest in real estate markets, statistics and data analytics in general
- You have a high level of self-organization and like to take responsibility for your areas of responsibility
- Excellent interdisciplinary communication skills in German and English; French is an advantage
- Attractive employment conditions with variable compensation
- Flexible Work Smart concept with work-from-home option
- Refreshing, professional and collegial corporate culture with great events (company parties, croissant breaks, etc.)
- High team spirit, flat hierarchies and varied areas of responsibility
- Nice workplace in the center of Zurich with modern infrastructure
- Generous training budget including time for such training sessions as well as other attractive fringe benefits
If you have any questions Federica Arcella, Talent Acquisition, will be happy to help you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
Wüest Partner AG, Bleicherweg 5, 8001 Zurich