In this role you will play a crucial role in managing the day- to-day operations of our client's infrastructure systems, ensuring smooth functioning, and driving impactful changes. You will be part of a team of 3 people working as an engineer but be involved in the project and external providers.
– Operational Excellence: Take charge of the day-to-day operations of our
infrastructure systems, prioritizing planning, user impact, change, and problem management. Your expertise will be pivotal in ensuring seamless operations
– Expert-Level Support: Showcase your proficiency by resolving complex IT issues with efficiency and precision. Uphold best practices to deliver optimal solutions and contribute to maintaining a high-performance IT environment
– Cloud Computing Infrastructure: Design, develop, and maintain both private and public cloud computing infrastructures, data, and network systems
– Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field as well as 5+ years of professional experience as a second-line IT Engineer or equivalent, ideally in a multinational environment
– Proficiency in cloud administration and virtualization technologies to ensure effective management of our modern infrastructure ideally in Azure
– Experienced working with Microsoft cloud such as Azure and MS365
– Proven ability to manage project timelines effectively, ensuring that deliverables are met promptly
– Familiarity with Mobile Device Management & Service Desk ticketing Platforms, contributing to efficient support processes.
– ITIL certification is a plus, demonstrating your commitment to industry best practices
– Fluent in English, German should be at a B2 Level, ideally
– Must be happy to be onsite 5 days a week
– Please upload the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter
If you possess the above attributes, available to start a new position immediately and looking for a new challenge in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
– storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
– using my personal information or
– supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
– transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA