Daily Lab Operations
- Planning, organizing, and ensuring smooth running of our daily operations at the biology lab.
- Hands-on lab work in close collaboration with our existing team of 4 cell biologists.
- Securing compliance with lab industry standards.
- Responsibility to apply safety regulations.
- Establishment of new and improvement of existing lab processes and procedures.
- Ensuring a well-equipped lab incl. purchasing of lab supplies and consumables.
- Maintenance, calibration and cleaning of our lab equipment and instruments incl. troubleshooting of system errors.
- Participation in organization of our lab extension.
- Involvement in testing and set-up of automated lab work.
- Regular weekend and public holiday work (only a small amount of work hours) for cell culture maintenance
- Apprenticeship as a laboratory technician, with specialization in biology
- Alternatively, a bachelor’s or master's degree in cell biology
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a lab manager in a medium or big sized laboratory
- Biosafety Officer Education (BSL2)
- High proficiency and business acumen in English in written and spoken form.
- Proficient knowledge of laboratory best practice procedures
- Experience with cell culture methods (regular and primary cell lines)
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to keep an overview in a very dynamic environment.
- You love working in a team.
- Technical affinity for system troubleshooting and experience in working with ERP’s and electronic lab journals is a plus
- Independent and diligent work attitude
- Far-reaching responsibility in a dynamic environment
- Working with a unique technology
- Varied and exciting tasks within a diverse team
- Demanding work with a lot of freedom of choice when it comes to planning your day
- Flexible working hours in an informal and pleasant environment
- Work in an innovative company with high growth potential
Why should you join our team?
At Cytosurge you can take part in the genomic revolution! You will be part of an interdisciplinary team in a modern company. We live an open, collaborative, and constructive company culture where each colleague can contribute. We also place a clear focus on flexible working hours and live the value of work-life balance.
Are you interested in contributing to our mission? We look forward to meeting you!