M/SM for Master Data Management with SAP MDG
- A degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in business, Information Technology, engineering or data management or digital discipline.
- 3+years of experience in consulting and implementation of at least two SAP data management, data modelling and/or data governance solutions.
- Expert knowledge in tools like SAP MDG, BODS and BOIS and/or other enterprise data management and governance applications and a sufficient understanding of related business processes.
- Techno-functional expertise in data management and governance
- Analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Fluent in in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of German and French is a plus.
- Flexible to work on engagements in Switzerland and/or abroad.
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zurich