At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you and your skills are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology. We are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY's clients across the globe advance in the digitization and automation space.
In a world that is changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our "North Star" guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Due to the significant anticipated growth in our Financial Applications, Processes and Analytics (FAPA) team we are looking for a Manager in Zurich/Basel/Geneva with knowledge and practical experience with various financial systems and applications, understanding of process flows, focusing on systems and applications and process automation/efficiencies and experience with data analytics and relevant tools.
Your key responsibilities
- Plan, manage and participate in Financial Applications, Processes and Analytics projects such as implementing system efficiencies, process improvements and identifying practical solutions to support system and process challenges and reduce inefficiencies and manual tasks.
- Well organized, motivated and proactive in pursuing growth opportunities and contributing to further development of the FAPA team. Ability to understand client needs and propose well thought-out solutions. Team player, working and collaborating with other FAPA team members on projects as well as business/market development activities.
- Collaborate with the partners, senior managers and clients to pursue FAPA strategy that satisfies client expectations and market demand.
- Advise our clients on automation/standardization of their system landscapes and support with implementation and development of solutions supporting automation, including integration of applications. Experience or willingness to learn and develop know-how of robotics process automation (RPA), business intelligence, process mining and data management.
- Advise our clients in the space of compliant data management, business analytics and business intelligence, etc.
- Provide advice and implementation assistance to companies in relation to their internal control systems, focusing on IT general controls, application controls and controls focusing to mitigate the risk of system interphases. SOX experience and control deficiency remediation experience is an asset.
- Ensure that the FAPA engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented. Lead service delivery teams to ensure timely, effective and high-quality project delivery.
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and risk management requirements.
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet client expectations
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in consulting, focusing on Financial Applications, Processes and Analytics projects, or in industry in an IT function incl. ability to lead engagement teams.
- Highly motivated, well organized and proactive to support opportunity identification and meeting market needs in the area of Financial Applications, Processes and Analytics.
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in business information systems), complemented with certifications for various systems and applications.
- Knowledgeable in different ERP systems, BI and consolidation tools. General technical affinity and programming skills.
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go "the extra mile".
- English is a prerequisite, being bilingual in English and ideally in German is an asset.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.