- Register and process all incoming error reports (NCR) and non-standard requests (RAE) from licensees and manufacturers.
- Supporting licensees in technical matters.
- Ensure that technical clarifications and responses are completed as per KPIs.
- Establish and maintain relations with licensees.
- Coordinate clarifications with experts and other internal bodies.
- Registering incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Translate technical answers into English, considering cultural and political aspects.
- Distribute TCL and SL to licensees and ship owners.
- Manage in collaboration with other stakeholders WinDB (data base).
- Support and Maintain customer portal with colleagues in TLS group.
- Together with colleagues in TLS group hosting licensees when they visit Winterthur. This can be for high level visitors to trainees.
- Report all activities with regards to technical support requests from licensees.
- Intercultural understanding
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Positive when being presented with new work processes or additional tasks.
- Interact with group and colleagues in the entire organization with a positive mind for developing department KPIs and other objectives regardless of department location.
- Act with respect to WinGD licensees even when they tend to communicate in what can be perceived as aggressive.
- Build relations internally and externally.
- Good technical understanding of 2-stroke engines.
- MS Office, especially Excel and PPT.
- Business level in written English.
- Approaching with a mature mindset, focusing on the best possible outcome/solution for WinGD and partners.
- An opportunity to shape the sustainability and environmental impact of the shipping industry. WinGD is on the leading edge of the technology which is shaping the future of the shipping industry
- A dynamic working environment, blending a long history of technology expertise with industry leading innovation across a global network
- Award winning and extraordinary products
- Multi-cultural and interdisciplinary teams offering diverse perspectives and collaborative thinking
- Dynamic and interactive working conditions. WinGD offers a non-hierarchical, agile structure where input and ideas are welcome
- In-house technology training and professional development opportunities