- You handle the sub-project of "Boiler & Refractory" for our EfW projects
- You elaborate the technical specifications for components and systems
- You select suitable suppliers and ensure timely ordering
- You support suppliers when it comes to documentation and inspections, as well as the entire project team regarding technical questions concerning your sub-project
- You coordinate different interfaces and disciplines within the overall project
- You actively cooperate with our plant planners and designers
- International travelling up to 20%
- Mechanical engineer with a focus on process / power plant technology with 5+ years' experience in plant construction focusing on boilers / furnaces
- Experience in production processes, norms of boiler parts, boiler design, thermodynamics, and water circulation calculation
- Project management experience in plant construction business
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German is a plus
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.