Your Contributions to the Team
- You are the main contact person for Rotarians from the assigned regions and with your regional expertise you engage yourself in the continuous improvement of our member experience.
- You provide information and guidance to clubs and districts on various topics, e.g., membership online tools and resources, learning and development opportunities, Rotary’s Action Plan, Rotary International programs and activities.
- You serve as reference with respect to the interpretation of Rotary’s policy including Rotary’s constitutional documents.
- You administer tasks pertaining to the organization of new clubs and other internal operations.
- You assess your region’s needs and collect Best Practices, which allow you to provide extensive support to clubs and districts with regard to their club and district leadership experience, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives as well as their smooth operations.
- You design and deliver presentations for various training events.
- You engage yourself in teamwork and actively contribute to internal workgroups in developing ideas to upcoming challenges.
What you bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and at least 3-5 years of experience in a customer service role
- Italian mother tongue and proficiency in English are essential; proficiency in other major European languages is considered an asset
- High team-spirit with the appreciation of working independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), including public speaking
- Good organisational skills and excellent MS Office skills
- Keen interest in, and familiarity with the culture of the assigned regions and willingness to travel approximately three times per year
Are you our new team member?
As our ideal candidate you can relate to the following Self-Leading Attributes:
- Collaboration – Build partnerships and works jointly with others to meet shared objectives
- Presence – You are able to demonstrate composure and confidence and display a professional presence
- Productivity – You strive to produce consistently excellent results that will help Rotary achieve its goals
- Adaptability – You respond to changes with a positive attitude and recognise when to adjust based on the situation
- An interesting job opportunity in an inspiring international environment within one of the world’s principal service organizations
- Comprehensive social benefits
- 40-hour work week
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks’ vacation
Come and join us – submit your application, including reference letters, in English online by 8 December 2023. We will review the applications and conduct phone interviews on an ongoing basis. The personal interviews are expected to take place as of 11 December 2023.
We are unable to offer any kind of visa or work-permit sponsorship for this role, and only applicants with the required language skills will be considered.
Visit www.rotary.org to learn more