Please read more about Biomolecular Restoration – BIO-R® on our website under: https://kusnachtpractice.com/therapy-methods/biomolecular-restoration/
- Engage in weekly nutrition consultations, encompassing comprehensive nutritional assessments, regular follow-ups to monitor clients' progress, and providing personalized nutrition recommendations to enhance their well-being
- Partner closely with our BIO-R® Medical and Psychiatry teams to assess the status of each client by adapting and refining dietary plans to cater to individual needs and therapeutic requirements
- Continuously maintain dialogues with our dedicated BIO-R® chefs to ensure the seamless implementation of customized meal plans, fostering a collaborative environment for optimal client care
- Take the lead in the development and execution of personalized nutrition workshops in coordination with our culinary experts. Enhance culinary skills and nutritional knowledge to provide top-notch services
- Play a pivotal role in creating and reviewing nutrition-related documents to ensure the highest quality of dietary information and recommendations
- Actively participate in food and nutrition projects where your creativity will help us stay at the forefront of cutting-edge nutrition practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, recognized in Switzerland (SRK equivalence for diplomas from abroad)
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Clinical Dietitian
- Fluency in English, with proficiency in additional languages considered a plus
- Good Knowledge of Longevity and Preventive Medicine
- Proactive, Flexible, and a Team Player
- Must-Haves: A valid driving license and eligibility to work in Switzerland
We offer you an exciting, challenging position with a lot of personal creative freedom in an international environment. You can expect a thorough induction and a supportive and motivated team. If you like flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, then you've come to the right place. Employees profit from competitive salaries, attractive employee benefits, a modern infrastructure, training opportunities and – You have the chance to make a real difference in a company that has a mission to help people!
If this challenging role sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to meet you! Join us in making a real difference in our clients’ health and wellbeing. Please click to apply or send your application in English describing your interest and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters by using our application form.