Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a globally leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 103 countries, manufactures in over 400 factories, and develops innovative technologies for customers around the world that facilitate the sustainable transformation of the construction and transportation industries. With more than 33,000 employees, the company generated annual sales of CHF 10.5 billion in 2022.
For our Automotive subsidiary located in Widen (AG, close to ZH) we are looking for an open-minded, communicative, and motivated Program Manager (m/f/d) with a good team player mentality.
In your new role as Program Manager you will be responsible for several development projects, from the initial RFQ phase to series production.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all projects are managed according to established Sika processes (IATF16949)
- Compliance of quality, timing plan as well as budget, meet the company expectations.
- Lead development of 2K plastic part design and responsibility for part function
- Internal technical interface for customer and supplier
- Close collaboration and lead of cross-functional project team
- Customer Specs analysis, Functional Analysis, Internal Specifications and Feasibility Study
- Design Reviews, Drawing Release – Internal / Customer / Supplier
- Project team reviews, Customer / Internal / Supplier Kick-Off meetings
- Strong sales support in all project stages
- Change Management (EC)
- With a travel frequency from ~20% you visit our customers and production sites
- Degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification in a technical or business field
- Proven experience in managing technical projects (ideally in automotive or chemical industries)
- Experience in development of injection molding parts would be an advantage (ideally on 2k molding and family tools)
- Strong communication skills (internal/external)
- Hands-on and pragmatic personality
- Fluent in German and English. Spanish and Italian would be an advantage
- Has a driver's licence (Cat. B)
- Sika Spirit- a unique company culture which fosters an environment of support and respect, sustainability and integrity and the courage to innovate
- The location Widen (near Zurich) is very easy to reach by public transport or by car
- Free parking spaces are available
- Very attractive pension fund model for independent premium selection
- Canteen discount to ensure healthy sustenance
- Free coffee, tea & water
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents!
We welcome all direct applications – regardless of gender, social origin, religion, age & identity.
For further information about this position, please contact Andrea Lauener, HR Manager (+41 79 598 08 48).