Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing large automation projects from inception till closure.
- Developing solution: You will work closely and intensively with product owners and developers to design and implement automation frameworks for client-side applications.
- You will be leveraging your wealth management industry knowledge for creating solutions for product enhancements, new regulations, and business integration.
- Developing processes: You will act as single point of contact to establish or improve testing processes, perform technical feasibility analysis and resolve automation related queries.
- As manager, you will be responsible for managing large teams for various client deliverables and operational activities such as performance appraisal, aspiration management, mentorship.
- You have minimum 10+ years of techno-functional test management experience.
- You have experience working on IT applications in wealth management industry.
- You have robust experience on creating test automation frameworks.
- You must have hands-on experience on Python language and TestComplete tool.
- You must have working experience on common banking order booking systems such as FIX, SWIFT.
- You have experience working on Regulatory project environment.
- You have working knowledge on technical tools such as Unix, Middleware Services, Oracle SQL and CICD(Gitlab) skills.
- You have proven track record of managing geographically distributed agile teams.
- You have exposure to manage projects under different pricing models.
- You possess professional certifications on Testing (such as ISTQB) and Project Management (such as PMP)
Other Required Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer or any other discipline
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Workload: 100%
- Willingness to Travel (If requested)
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Place of work: Kloten
Infosys Limited, Bangalore, Zweigniederlassung Kloten
HR Talent Aquisition Department