We are currently looking for a project manager for our dedicated team. If you are looking for a varied role, with responsibilities and possibilities to grow, this might be the position for you. In the Eurapco Academy, part of Eurapco ag, you have a crucial role in the organization & execution of our educational programs. The focus of your job is managing the different programs, ensuring seamless organization & execution, and providing support to faculty, participants and various stakeholders.
About European Alliance Partners Company AG (Eurapco AG)
Eurapco is a unique alliance of 8 leading European insurance companies, active in 15 countries across Europe. Eurapco Partners aim to benefit from their involvement on the international stage to strengthen their ability to operate in their local markets.
The following 8 insurers are members of the Eurapco Alliance: Achmea in the Netherlands, Caser in Spain, Gothaer in Germany, La Mobilière in Switzerland, Länsförsäkringar in Sweden, LocalTapiola in Finland, Reale Group in Italy and UNIQA in Austria.
Eurapco’s servicing company, European Alliance Partners Company AG, is based in Zurich. In addition to the Management Team and support staff, the team consists of 8 Project Managers assigned by each of the respective Eurapco Partners enabling them to fully activate their membership of the Eurapco Alliance.
About the Eurapco Academy
Due to globalization, more and more insurance issues and challenges are identical on a global or European level. Eurapco Partners want to leverage their international cooperation to deal with these challenges. As Eurapco is about sharing knowledge and therefore learning from each other it is important to have a learning & development platform on an international Eurapco level. Learning is in the foundation of the alliance. Therefore, the Eurapco Academy was established. The Eurapco Academy acts on real business needs. The service of the Eurapco Academy is directed towards the 65,000 Partner company employees.
- The Eurapco Academy delivers top quality management development programs in cooperation with top notch European business schools.
- The Eurapco Academy delivers learning programs for experts of the Partners leveraging on the diversity of the Partners and based on the concept of cross border learning.
- The Eurapco Academy identifies common learning needs and, in cooperation with Partner's Academies and/or third parties, organizes learning programs.
- The Eurapco Academy creates international cooperation between the learning & development leaders and experts of the Partners.
Eurapco Academy drives a learning culture at the Partners and a growth mindset for their employees.
About the position of Project Manager in the Eurapco Academy
The Project Manager of the Eurapco Academy holds a crucial role within the Eurapco Academy, reporting directly to the Head of the Eurapco Academy. Collaborating closely with the Head of the Eurapco Academy, the Eurapco Backoffice, and our business sponsors, the Project Manager of the Eurapco Academy plays a central role in the execution of our learning programs.
As Project Manager of the Eurapco Academy you are responsible for ensuring seamless execution of these programs, program promotion & awareness, efficient coordination, and timely communication with sponsors, speakers, and participants. Furthermore, the Project Manager Eurapco Academy provides invaluable support to faculty, participants, and various stakeholders throughout the program’s duration, often requiring international travel due to on-site training modules.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- You are responsible for the organizational aspects likescheduling, planning, administration, and participant communication in relation to programmes and events.
- You prepare reports, presentations and other materials as needed for the Eurapco Academy.
- You maintain organisational communications to ensure Eurapco stakeholders have knowledge of the Eurapco programmes and events.
- You support the development of training programs and events for the Eurapco Academy.
- You provide support to the Head of the Eurapco Academy in day-to-day operations.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- You have a genuine passion & interest in topics within the Learning & Development sector.
- You have 1-5 years of professional experience in project management, preferably in an educational or business environment, highlighting your expertise in managing projects.
- You have strong organizational skills and a proven track record of effectively managing stakeholders, emphasizing your ability to build and maintain relationships.
- You speak English and at least one of the Partner Company languages (German, Spanish, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, or Italian).
- You are willing and flexible to travel across Europe for meetings & events.
- A pleasant and collaborative working environment, where our primary focus is creating value and making a meaningful impact within the Eurapco alliance.
- A dynamic working environment with colleagues from eight different countries, providing a diverse and enriching atmosphere.
- Exciting opportunities to enhance and expand your professional knowledge in the fields of Project Management and Learning and Development, allowing for continuous growth and development in your career.
- The chance to create an international network, connecting with professionals from different backgrounds and cultures, which can be invaluable for personal and professional growth.
How to apply?
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply to Eurapco via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivational letter.
We look forward to meeting you!