Men always earn more than women.
Except at Generali, where equal pay is a matter of course.
Let's reimagine insurance together.
Project Portfolio Expert (m/f/d)
80 – 100%
What to expect
- You support the development and implementation of project portfolio management process and governance
- You collaborate with key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and optimize the project portfolio in alignment with company strategy
- You support the demand management process by liaising with project stakeholders to gather, assess, and prioritize project requests
- You conduct analysis on project demands, considering resource constraints, strategic priorities, and organizational capacity
- You provide ongoing support to team members and project stakeholders in the effective use of the project portfolio tool
- You generate and maintain regular reports on project portfolio and demand, including key metrics and KPIs
- You facilitate communication and collaboration among diverse project teams and stakeholders
The skills you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in economics, Business Administration, Process Management, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of professional experience within the insurance industry or in management consultancy, showcasing a progressive increase in responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to articulate complex information clearly and concisely. Proficiency in facilitating collaboration among diverse teams is essential
- Proven experience in implementing and optimizing project portfolio management and demand management frameworks
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make informed decisions to drive project portfolio management
- Strong capabilities in creating and preparing reports (using MS Office)
- High level of resilience, especially in demanding and stressful situations
- Fluency in German and English, with proficiency in other languages being a desirable asset
Soodmattenstrasse 10, 8134 Adliswil
<h3>Work at Generali</h3>
Culture of innovation: we actively encourage ongoing improvement and your input
At Generali, annual leave is six weeks, irrespective of rank.
<h3>Flexible working hours</h3>
Modern work practices, with flexible hours, working from home and part-time options.
<h3>Fit at work</h3>
The Generali Running Team, discounted gym membership and health promotion.
Targeted career development and a great range of basic and further training.
Take advantage of regular internal networking events and exchange workshops.
Your next step
Do you have any questions about an advertised job, your new team, Generali as an employer or our corporate culture? Hannah will be happy to help. We look forward to receiving your online application.
HR Management Advising Specialist
Generali is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome you regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, origin, ethnicity or religion.
Your salary in this position is aligned with your earned work experience, your responsibilities within the position and local industry standards.
Get to know your line manager: