WHAT FUTURE DO YOU WANT TO CREATE?
At Hays, we believe in being lifelong partners – to our people as well as the organisations we work with.
With over 50 years of business success, we have a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn't just about being part of a global business leader, it's about making a difference in the world of work.
Equipped with the skills, solutions, and technological capabilities of a true leadership partner, you'll put our customers at the heart of everything you do, delivering holistic workforce solutions to solve the challenges they face today, tomorrow and in the future.
- As a Recruitment Coordinator, you have an on-site view of the administrative processes related to the on- and off-boarding of external employees at our customer's site in the banking industry
- You support all administrative matters as an interface between various departments, holding regular meetings with suppliers, line managers and consulting support to the relevant stakeholders
- You will help the team in all administrative tasks, such as obtaining signatures, filing documents, issue management, distributing office passes, quality checks and many other exciting tasks
- You are interested in (personnel) procurement processes and, in the best case, have initial professional experience in the operational handling of administrative processes or even in recruitment
- You combine your customer and service orientation with a solution-oriented way of working
- You convince with a professional appearance and are also characterized by a high level of communication and organizational skills
- You work effectively and most of all pay attention to details
- Very good English and German skills round off your profile