As a part of the Safety & Business Compliance team, you will provide assistance in the conduct of safety activities relating to change management within Skyguide.
We are looking for a team member, who has a clear commitment to the primacy of safety and be capable to apply defined safety framework and regulations.
- Conduct safety activities according to the Safety Assessment Processes for technical changes within the Air Traffic Management System
- Facilitate hazard identification and analysis workshops and develop the safety documentation re-quired by the Skyguide safety assessment framework and Skyguide's process model
- Provide the Team Leader Safety Assessments with clarification and/or justification related to de-cisions made during the safety assessment activities
- Support the division by assisting the Safety Reporting & Investigation unit
- Support the division Safety Risk Management and Performance by assisting in unit safety surveys
- Establish a practical relationship with internal and external key stakeholders (Operations, Tech-nical, Military and Regional groups, and FOCA/MAA)
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders related to safety topics
- Support the division in the production of training material and provision of training (internal and external)
- Promote and improve the safety culture in accordance with the departmental vision
- Qualified Engineering background, ideally in the Air Traffic Management industry
- Proved work experience or comparable training in a safety management environment
- Capable to evaluate professionally
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Pragmatic approach and ability to work autonomously, same time be a team player.
- Adaptable in different situations with high sense of responsibility
- 2-5 years' experience in the aviation is an asset
- Fluent in English, good command in German and/or French is a plus
Location: Zurich or Geneva
When: 01.12.2023 or per agreement
Working percentage: 80-100%