Senior Associate to Manager– Data Management
- You have a degree (bachelor / master) preferably in business, IT, engineering or digital discipline and 3-7 years of work experience, preferably consulting experience.
- You have a track record of managing teams and complex engagements; excellent communication and problem-solving skills, strong work ethic, and drive for results.
- You have experience in and understanding of data management concepts and frameworks including data governance, master data management, data policy, data models, data quality, data migration.
- You have experience in data management applications/tools (e.g.: Collibra, Talend, Informatica, Microsoft Azure, Palantir, Tableau, Alteryx and EBX).
- You offer innovative problem-solving skills, superior communication (verbal and written) with the ability to lead meetings, steer workshops with executives, communicate complex ideas effectively, as well as advocate solutions and results to technology and business audiences.
- You have gained experience in project management and a profound understanding of related business processes playing a leading role in a large transformation program ideally combined with agile/SAFe experience.
- You are fluent in English and German and are willing to travel within Switzerland, and occasionally also internationally.
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.