Senior Cloud Engineer/Architect (f/m/d) 80-100%
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey? At Sunrise, we're setting out on a remarkable adventure, and we're looking for highly motivated candidates to be the pioneers of our customer's cloud transformation.
As a Cloud Engineer with us, you won't just be a cog in the machine – you'll be instrumental in creating the machine itself. We're starting from scratch, with a vision to build a cutting-edge, future-ready cloud setup. This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation, bringing your expertise, creativity, and drive to shape the future of our organization.
If you're passionate about cloud technologies, enjoy challenges, and want to leave your mark on a dynamic and evolving landscape, we invite you to join us in crafting the future. Let's build it together, from the ground up!
- You design, implement, and migrate solutions for our customers in Microsoft Azure specifically Compute, Network, Storage, Monitoring and Security
- You support and accompany our customers in the transformation in Microsoft Azure
- You provide technical consulting services for our customers and create concepts and proposed solutions
- You are a member of our 7/24h on-call organisation and temporarily handle support requests around Microsoft topics for our B2B customers
- As a Senior Engineer, you are the expert and therefore the first point of contact for technical questions in the Microsoft area. Your expertise is also in demand when it comes to defining new internal products, processes, and standards around your area of responsibility
- Successfully completed studies as a telecommunications or IT engineer or equivalent training and experience
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in on premise infrastructure as well as Microsoft Azure incl. Microsoft certifications underlining your knowledge
- Several years of project experience in the conception and engineering of IT solutions in the Microsoft environment
- Entrepreneurial, customer-oriented thinking and behaviour
- Independent and precise way of working with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Communicative team player with pleasure in dealing with people
- At least fluent in local language (French or German), advanced knowledge of English or technical English, both written and spoken
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your online application.
Information for agencies: Application dossiers sent or uploaded by placement agencies or the like are not desired and will therefore not be considered and deleted.