- The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity to help us develop and integrate our Forensic Technology and eDiscovery service offering in the Zurich market.
- Our team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals who are operating on projects in all parts of Switzerland as well as in big cross boarder cases around the globe
- We apply our technical knowhow in large international eDiscovery projects and in investigations where we work close with the business teams to support and accelerate the fact-finding process with our technologies and tools
- We conduct IT-Investigations and Cyber Incident Response Cases were specific IT-Forensic knowhow for a technical fact-finding is required
- Our methodology incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and automation.
Your key responsibilities
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Collaborating with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Innovating and developing new methodologies and processes and bringing solutions to existing and future clients
- Supporting the leadership team and the project manager on the operational level and acting as a role model for more junior team members
Skills and attributes for success
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science or related fields and at least 3 years of hands on experience in eDiscovery and digital investigation in a reputable consulting/eDiscovery firm
- At least 3 years of experience with Relativity, Nuix, SQL and other state-of-the-art eDiscovery tools
- Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security topics as well as high level understanding of at least one programming or scripting language
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects, as well as the ability to network and build relationships effectively within large organizations and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German is required – any additional language is a plus
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni