EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY's Assurance teams is essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world's capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward. Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity – the scale and scope of our clients' businesses add to the wealth of experience that a career in Assurance at EY offers you.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant in the Audit Transformation team in EY Lausanne from 01.07.2024 (or as soon as possible) 100%.
The world is changing very rapidly, and the digitalization of the audit is in a crucial phase. Our work helps audit teams in complex environments to cope with the digital transformation and to bring light in the latest digital audit technologies.
Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity – the scale and scope of our clients' businesses add to the wealth of experience that a career in Assurance at EY offers you.
Your key areas of work
- You will be a member of the Audit Transformation team of our Assurance practice supporting Assurance teams across Switzerland
- Typical activities will include the following:
- In depth training on upcoming solutions which enable the analysis of general ledger, subledger and transactional data
- Support UATs from a technological and audit standpoint to bring a solution to maturity.
- Support and coaching of audit engagements to achieve successful digital audit transformation
- In depth training on EY Global Audit Methodology (GAM)
- Understand our audit clients' business based on discussion with core audit team to help design digital solutions
- Experienced in accounting, auditing and audit methodology (5+ years)
- A qualification as a Swiss Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a similar qualification (ACCA, CA, etc.) is a must
- Experience in PMO role to handle and lead the projects (3+ Years)
- Experience in leading the UAT testing on new solutions released and implementing the same in the audit practice.
- Knowledgeable around different analytical tools (advanced PowerBI, Alteryx, Tableau skills)
- Experienced in using data analytics solutions for auditing (such as EY Helix, EY Canvas etc.)
- You have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead tasks and projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst adjusting your frame of thinking and quickly change priorities
- Wide cultural background, to enable a great communication with our off-shore teams
- Fluent in English
Your benefits from working in our Audit Transformation team
- Building up your network within EY by working closely with peers and superiors
- Broadening your knowledge of industries and clients' businesses by deep and long-term relationships with audit teams
- Becoming a front-runner and expert in digital tools and therefore have the chance to develop a business case for progression and a more senior role within the firm
- Become an expert in digital EY audit tools and strengthen your position inside the firm also for future proposals and projects
- Intensive on the job experience and the chance to become an expert in introducing new digital tools and enablers into the audit practice of EY Switzerland
- Hands-on experience in Change Management of EY's audit approach to a "digitally-based audit"
- Manage and develop the service delivery model of EY Assurance and position yourself as an expert
- You will benefit from a data- and technology-based on the job training which will equip you with knowledge about ERP systems (such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and Abacus) and data visualization techniques and software (such as Spotfire, Tableau and PowerBI)
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
- If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.