YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Participate in exciting projects for our existing and new clients in the Banking and Insurance industry
- Involvement in developing revolutionary tools from idea to code together with onsite, nearshore and offshore teams
- Developing software and software components
- Developing interfaces to databases and the system environment
- Defining software architectures
- Analyze software systems with regard to security risks
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of software
- Conception and realization of software improvements in the software life cycle
- Great hands-on experience in Java 8+, Spring Boot, and object-oriented programming and familiarity with functional programming languages
- Good understanding of Java design patterns
- Strong understanding of SQL and other data(base) solutions and technologies
- Solid knowledge in unit test, static code analysis and BDD/TDD
- Practical skills in working with restful APIs (REST JSON)
- Multi-year experience in continuous integration with Git, Jenkins, Nexus
- Fluency in German and English is a must
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, Technical skills and soft skills training, both classroom and on the job, with support for external certifications, exceptional benefits in daily sickness allowance and accident insurance (private), attractive pension scheme model, smartphone, fast mobile internet, laptop and opportunities to volunteer, participate in team sports, etc.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.