RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change.
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team delivering state-of-the-art machine learning solutions? Do you have a magic touch for dealing with data? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the freedom to push your ideas through and have a real impact? Is a friendly, open-minded and feedback-oriented culture important for you? Are you excited about Large Language Models? Do you undertake your work with high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As our new Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning applications within RepRisk’s Machine Learning team. You will contribute to the design, implementation and operation of Machine Learning products within the company. Moreover, you will:
- Develop and nurture high-load streaming applications delivering machine learning predictions
- Develop new Machine Learning features to deliver maximum business value
- Stay up to date with, learn and apply latest ML developments such as LLMs
- Mentor team members and help the team achieve its goals
- Train models and propose improvements to achieve top performance
- Keep the stack maintainable: balance performance and simplicity
- Actively contribute to code reviews to uphold a high code quality standard
- Work in a Scrum team where your opinion is valued and the best solution wins
- A Master’s Degree (preferred) within subjects related to Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience as Machine Learning Engineer in the industry
- Strong Python expertise, experienced in SQL
- Experience with training and operating NLP models
- Software engineering best practices : clean and maintainable programming
- Experience in designing scalable data-driven software
- Familiarity with cloud environment, CI/CD, containers
- A sense of initiative and drive to push things forward
- Mentoring skills to help others improve and give constructive feedback
- Analytical and structured thinking, organized, solution-oriented, and efficient in execution
- Strong communication skills with a proficiency in English, every other language is a plus
Additionally, the following are a plus:
- Experience with stream processing (Kafka)
- AWS experience, ideally Sagemaker
- Experience training LLMs
- Kubernetes expertise
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.