At EY Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support client organizations as they initiate or undergo major transformation, providing technology-enabled programs that meet their unique challenges. We use a holistic approach where both system and technology, as well as people and change management are in focus. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can have a multiplying effect during major program transformations. We are looking for an experienced Finance and Controlling Technology (Senior) Manager to join our ambitious and fast-growing team in the Technology Solution Delivery practice in Switzerland.
Your key responsibilities
- Facilitate the development and implementation of ERP solutions suited to client needs, and the management of project phases and activities throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Lead the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system; identify and document core template requirements and gaps to be addressed
- Responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of Finance and Controlling streams and FI/CO SAP modules
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction, and manage client challenges proactively
- Further strengthen the Technology Solution Delivery Practice by leading or supporting client proposals, internal initiatives, and recruiting activities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven experience (7+years) in technology transformation projects, especially in Life Sciences / Consumer / Manufacturing industry and using Agile or Hybrid Agile methodologies
- Functional and technical configuration, customization, and integration knowledge of SAP FI/CO, and ECC and/or S/4HANA systems
- Experience in successfully implementing SAP solutions as a lead consultant, covering the full project lifecycle: technical assessments, solution design, testing, and deployment
- Strong industry knowledge; excellent understanding of business processes and practices in the Finance and Controlling domains
- Demonstrated track record managing teams and complex engagements; excellent communication and problem-solving skills, strong work ethic, and drive for results
- Relevant certifications: S/4HANA module(s), Project Management methodologies, Agile processes
- Full professional proficiency in English; good knowledge or German / French is a strong advantage, any other language is considered a plus
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
What we offer
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3,000 employees from 64 different countries. You will collaborate with the best, learn from the best and continually grow, as we invest a significant portion of our annual turnover in the personal development and training of our employees.
Click here to find out more about our benefits and corporate social responsibility.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.