Role & Responsibilities:
- Process and analyze business processes: You will independently survey and analyze existing business processes, organizational structures, IT & material resources and develop requirements for the implementation of sophisticated, business-oriented solutions.
- You will be creating and updating documents such a Business Requirement Documentation, Flowcharts and Standard Operating Procedures making sure regulatory reporting is maintained, while maintaining internal controls documentation.
- Developing processes: You plan, implement, and develop sophisticated, IT solutions in the environment of On Premise and On Cloud Technologies and coordinate all development assignments.
- Developing solutions: You work closely and intensively with clients, customers, service management, product owners and developers as well as external service providers.
- You will act as first point of contact for specific data quality issues, and it is your responsibility to perform root cause analyses, document breaches, and support data quality issues ratification.
- You will work on data quality issues assuring data is fed accurately, complete and in a timely manner as mandated under internal framework controls.
- You are responsible for the escalation of defect resolution with required teams depending on the cause and help bridging business stakeholders with IT teams.
Your Required Educational qualification, skills, and experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering OR Master’s degree Preferably in Banking & Finance.
- You must have minimum 10+ years of experience in following skills:
- In-depthabilitytogather,analyzeanddrawconclusionsfromthatdataincluding defect investigations with root cause month over month analysis.
- Must have indepth knowledge ofI nvestment Banking & Wealth Management domain.
- Excellent IT understanding to carry out systems/dataanalysisandtheabilitytouse tools effectively including:
- Analytical Skills – knowledge of testing process and implementation
- MusthaveindepthKnowledgeofDatabase Server and PL/SQL, Postgre SQL, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Micro Strategy reporting, Power BI, TDD/BDD framework with on Premise and On Cloud Applications
- Should have indepth knowledge on SQLQuery optimization and Performance Tuning
- Should have in good understanding of Software Testing & Automationusing Java or Python
- Good understanding of and knowledge of Requirement Management tools like JIRA, HP ALM
- Familiar with CICD – GitHub/Gitlab
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and people networks within the organization.
- Ability to apply a logical, structured, and analytical thought process to resolving issues.
Additional Requirements about the Job:
- Willingness to Travel (If Requested)
- Work location: 8000 Zürich (ZH)
- Workload: 100%
- Work from Home – No
- Employment start: By agreement
- Employment duration: Permanent
- Languages: English (Written and Oral)
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Infosys Limited, Bangalore, Zweigniederlassung Kloten
HR Talent Aquisition Department