Kistler is the market leader in dynamic measurement technology. Our products and system solutions are used in a variety of applications to improve comfort and safety in cars, conserve resources and the environment, optimize industrial processes and reduce costs. More than 2'000 employees worldwide contribute to our success.
The Senior Software Engineer is part of a Scrum Team and leads the team on architecture, design and methodology which contribute to Kistler software platforms: Our Cloud platform for dynamic measurement and Industrial IoT are developed with C#/.NET Core and ReactJS.
Senior Software Engineer 80-100% (f/m/d)
This is your mission
- Collaborating with development teams and technical leaders across Europe
- With the team take end to end responsibility for IoT applications for dynamic measurement
- Own the architecture (capabilities/enablers) and continuously shape our software products
- As the technical lead of a team, act as a role model, promoting an agile mindset (Scrum/SAFe)
These are your assets
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer (C#/.NET or other OO languages)
- 3+ years of experience as lead developer or architect in an agile delivery team
- You know about: client-server applications, cloud native systems or (I)IoT, agile delivery organization (Scrum or SAFe), Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Design, Continuous Integration & DevOps
- You have excellent communication skills in German / English (written and spoken), affinity to work in an international environment and readyness for occasional travel
- We acknowledge your tangible passion for technical software systems and willingness to bring in and expand your knowledge in different domains (BioMechanics, Automotive, Research, Lab- or Industrial Applications)
This is our offer to you
- Opportunity to contribute to exciting products in a state-of-the-art development environment within a motivated team
- Work in an international environment with flexible annual working hours with the possibility of home office
- Sports pass in the region (e.g. outdoor swimming pools)
- Bridge days off in addition to holidays (up to 6 days)
Jasmin Strobel, Talent Acquisition Partner, Tel. +41 52 2241 862 is looking forward to receiving your application completed by a meaningful letter of motivation via our online Career Tool. We welcome your CV in both German and English equally.
As a global company with 60 locations worldwide, we offer you interesting career opportunities in an international environment. Our employees are shaping tomorrow's dynamic measurement technology. Along the megatrends of emission reduction, quality control, mobility and vehicle safety, we deliver top performance for a sustainable world. By pushing the boundaries of what is possible, we innovate, progress, grow and create ideal conditions for Industry 4.0.