About our client
On behalf of our client, a multinational investment bank, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Tax Operations Specialist.
This is a 6-month contracting opportunity based in Zurich with the potential to extend thereafter.
– Develop a knowledge in taxation requirements, processes, and systems for a broad range of transactional and positional tax obligations.
– Use your inquisitive mind-set to identify and remediate control or process improvements surrounding tax processing.
– Leverage your quantitative skills, partnering with the global team to work through essential tax reform programs (such as FATCA and CRS), assess impact and execute seamless implementation.
– Act as a risk manager for the firm through ongoing assessment and awareness of the tax regulatory environment and the firm's adherence to its tax reporting obligations, establishing yourself as a regional point of contact for the business and global team.
– Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years relevant industry experience
– Quantitative educational background preferred
– Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
– Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product and technical experience in addition to good excel skills.
– Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of initiatives, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
– Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
What's on offer
– Work for an established global bank
– International and multi-cultural working environment
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
– storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
– using my personal information or
– supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
– transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA