- Lead and mentor a small operation and procurement team, providing guidance, support, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Responsible for an effective procurement strategy for the location Zurich that aligns with the overall global strategy and company objectives.
- Ensuring the availability of all purchased and used parts (raw material, semi-finished and finished goods) for further processing.
- Responsible for the warehouse in Zurich and for keeping the right inventory levels.
- Sparring partner with the engineering team in managing (local) supplier
- Supervision of quality control of incoming goods, checking and releasing POs
- Collaborate closely with other departments such as engineering, customer service, finance, and sales to ensure seamless coordination of procurement activities.
- Identify potential suppliers, negotiate contracts, and manage supplier relationships to guarantee our organisation's best terms and quality.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team regularly to develop an accurate demand forecast.
- Analyze and optimize procurement processes to enhance efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Prepare and present regular reports on procurement performance, including key metrics and cost-saving initiatives, to the executive team.
Your skills and professional experience
- Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education in Business Administration or Purchasing (Betriebswirtschafter HF / dipl. Einkaufsleiter), or equivalent education in procurement.
- Proven experience in procurement and supply chain management, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership or team lead role in the MedTech industry
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build and maintain supplier relationships.
- Technical affinity and economic/commercial understanding
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional communication and people skills for effective collaboration across departments and with external partners
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Proficiency in procurement software and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English; any additional language is a plus.
- Experience with the ERP Microsoft Business Central is a plus.
We offer you
- A diverse field of activity in a dynamic emerging company with a refreshing spirit
- An international environment, a motivated team that appreciates open, cooperative exchanges and supports each other.
- The opportunity to take responsibility help shape and implement solutions.
- Conditions of employment in line with the market and opportunities for further personal development
- The well-being of our employees is important to us.
- Take part in several fun team events.
Join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering innovative solutions to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your expertise and creativity will be valued. Apply now and take the next step in your career as a Team Lead Operation & Procurement Manager-
We are looking forward to receiving your informative application, including a motivation letter per email to email@example.com