Teamlead Software Engineering – Marketing Technology
- Lead a team of software engineering professionals focused on digital marketing technologies (paid or unpaid)
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members to promote professional and individual growth and development
- Together with the product owner and the team, you focus on ensuring the greatest possible benefit for our customers and our employees
- Design, develop, and operate scalable digital marketing solutions to ensure consistent, personalizes and user-friendly experiences on all channels
- Collaborate with SEO experts, digital marketing experts and data analysts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in leadership
- Excellent skills in C# and knowledge of the .Net Platform
- Experience in digital marketing such as SEO, SEM, SMM and/or content marketing
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities in English and German
- Experience in agile software engineering and DevOps (CI/CD, automation, configuration management, and deployment tools)
- Opportunity to have an impact in the development of a cutting-edge digital marketing platform
- A motivated and humorous team that likes direct and uncomplicated communication
- Many opportunities to develop professionally: workshops, brown bag lunches & guilds
- After-work events and drinks in the in-house café-bar "Pause" & special prices on our entire range (Digitec & Galaxus)
- EDU Points: We give all employees 2'000 EDU-Points per year, which can be freely used for personal development.
- Flexible working hours with 25 vacation days, possible part-time up to 80%, home office according to your needs – home office
- Company culture that's driven by rapid failure and learning – our values
- You benefit from special prices on our entire product range (Digitec & Galaxus) for your personal use.
- Want to know more about us? Go to our tech blog here
What's going on at Digitec Galaxus?
We are looking forward to your application via our online application tool.
(Applications must be submitted via the online application tool only, otherwise they cannot be processed.
We will only consider direct applications. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered).
Your contact for this vacancy:
Digitec Galaxus AG
Manuel Stadler, HR Recruitment
044 575 98 20
Digitec Galaxus is part of the Migros Group.
For more job opportunities, visit migros-gruppe.jobs.