Managers always handle important things.
Except at Generali, where everyone is given responsibility.
Let's reimagine insurance together.
Third-Party Vendor Management Expert (m/w/d)
80 – 100%
What to expect
- You maintain the Vendor Management Framework, Tracker, and related information, including the responsibility to translate the governance requirements into appropriate procedure and user instructions and to ensure that critical internal controls duties are built and maintained
- You coordinate and lead vendor onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring smooth transitions and compliance with contractual obligations
- You ensure the resilience in respect of the Third-Party, supporting in the definition of exit strategy and the identification of possible alternatives.
- You stay informed about relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to vendor management, and ensure compliance
- You work with vendors and partners with quality and applicable cross functional teams on Action Items specified in audits, and regulatory inspections
- You prepare and present vendor management reports and updates to senior management and other stakeholders, where you can benefit from your capability to orchestrate a vendor strategy with key stakeholders and senior management teams
- You conduct regular comprehensive strategic and tactical vendor assessments to evaluate, with the support of the OBR, their capabilities, financial stability, and compliance with contractual terms, policies, and regulatory requirements
The skills you'll bring
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Third-Party and Vendor Management experience
- Extensive experience managing third parties and build structured processes and resilience concept, familiarity with DORA act is a plus
- Experience in periodic commercial audits of main contractors
- Strong skills in cross-functional communication and negotiation, always focusing on solutions based on a business mindset
- Team spirit with the necessary willingness to explore and learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, language skills in French and Italian are a plus
Soodmattenstrasse 10, 8134 Adliswil
<h3>Work at Generali</h3>
Culture of innovation: we actively encourage ongoing improvement and your input
At Generali, annual leave is six weeks, irrespective of rank.
<h3>Flexible working hours</h3>
Modern work practices, with flexible hours, working from home and part-time options.
<h3>Fit at work</h3>
The Generali Running Team, discounted gym membership and health promotion.
Targeted career development and a great range of basic and further training.
<h3>Family and career</h3>
Subsidised childcare facilities available at our sites in Adliswil and Nyon
Your next step
Do you have any questions about an advertised job, your new team, Generali as an employer or our corporate culture? Hannah will be happy to help. We look forward to receiving your online application.
HR Management Advising Specialist
Generali is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome you regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, origin, ethnicity or religion.
Your salary in this position is aligned with your earned work experience, your responsibilities within the position and local industry standards.
Get to know your line manager: